CASA for Kids Annual Fundraising Event – February 4, 2017, 6:00 PM at the Payne County Expo Center
Back by popular demand, a 1980’s theme will set the stage for a night of great food and drink, fellowship and fun! Guests are encouraged to come dressed as their favorite 1980’s movie characters, rock stars, or pop culture icons.
Payne County CASA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EIN 73-1396936.
Make a Donation
Your donation gives children in our community who have been abused and neglected a powerful voice in the court, at school and in our community. Your gift helps recruit, train and support our volunteers as they advocate for the best interest of our most vulnerable population, abused and neglected children.
There are many way you can change the life of a child:
- Mail in a Check to CASA for Kids, 315 West 6th, Suite 205, Stillwater, OK 74074
- Give Online
- Give in Honor or Memory of Someone Special
- Support and Attend our Annual Fundraising Event
Tell a Friend
If you are a member of a business, church or professional group and would allow us to attend your next meeting or place an ad in your newsletter, call 405-624-2242.
Donate Other Resources
Can you donate:
- Advertising space?
- Printing services?
- Catering for events?
- Office supplies?
- Gift packages or items for fundraising events?
- How can you help make a difference?
Mail/fax/email completed applications to:
- Mail – 315 West 6th, Suite 205, Stillwater, OK 74074
- Fax – 405-624-2250
- Email - Info@casaforkids.com
For more information, call 405-624-2242.